Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Moldy Muffins

So this morning I was excited to have some muffins for breakfast. Unfortunately, this is what I found...Of course I had not left enough time to actually make breakfast, so I grabbed the only other alternative I could slap together in 30 seconds in order to make it to work on time- a sesame bagel with Tofutti Cream Cheese. It was yummy but had way more calories than my usual breakfast and was also, just not that satisfying. Without my warm oats and peanut butter my tummy was growling by 9:30am. Not all calories are created equal I suppose...


My day at work was especially long and exhausting, but I did survive and made it home in time for some veggie quesadillas. I filled them with lentils, greens, banana peppers & Daiya cheddar : )








I tried I new treat for dessert. If you like coconut you will LOVE these. So good, they almost made up for my tainted muffins...












No comments:

Post a Comment