Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Double Chocolate!

I did not drink enough water today at work so I have a little bit of a headache and am going to be headed to bed early…



BUT, not before sharing my double chocolate Wednesday with you.



The day started with the perfected Cherry-Chocolate Smoothie.

Cherry Chocolate Smoothie:

1 cup frozen cherries
¼ cup plain coconut yogurt
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 ½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder


For a mid-morning snack I had some carrot sticks with avocado and salsa. Looks gross but tasted GREAT : )




Lunch was a wheat wrap with chopped figs, pears and almond butter. Very yummy but I had lunch duty today and did not get a chance to snap a pic : (


For dinner I cooked up some TJ’s Harvest Grain (LOVE it) with spaghetti squash. Another colorful dinner.









Added some Kale to the dish to get my daily greens in...







After dinner chocolate round #2 was in full swing. Perfect way to frame the day = CHOCOLATE!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls:

1 cup almond flour (fine ground almonds)
10 dates
2 heaping tablespoons chocolate peanut butter dreams
1. Grind together ingredients in food processor (do almonds first).
2. Roll together into small cookie dough balls.
3. Refigerate for at least one hour








BLISS



I'm off to cure my headache with some chocolate medicine if you know what I mean ; )














No comments:

Post a Comment